- All visitors have to carry a recognized Government approved ID card for the purpose of recognition at the time of arrival.
- Tourists from outside India are required to carry a passport sized photograph along with their valid passports
- Le Pension has a strict policy against Drug Use and offenders shall be handed over to Police Authorities.
- Any sort of weapon is strictly prohibited in the hostel.
- We expect our visitors to be considerate about the environment and help in our endeavour to achieve maximum energy conservation, simple steps like shutting off unnecessary lights, fans, geysers, etc when not in use will go a long way in helping this cause.
- Alcohol consumption is strictly prohibited.
- Smoking is not allowed in the dorms or common area, however we have designated smoking areas where guests can enjoy their smokes!
- Any sort of violent, inappropriate or callous behaviour will not be tolerated and shall be dealt with strictly.
- We expect our guests to consider the Hostel as their own home and maintain cleanliness throughout their stay.
- In case guests are using the common kitchen, they will be responsible for the groceries as well as the cleaning up of used vessels.
- Cancellation rules:
If a booking is cancelled under 24 hours of arrival, there will be no refund made to the customer.
If a booking is cancelled between 48 hours and 24 hours of arrival, Le Pension will refund 75% of the billing amount back to the customer.
If a booking is cancelled 48 hours or before arrival, full refund of the booking amount will be made to the customer.
How can I amend or cancel my existing booking?
Shoot us a mail at email@example.com with the subject line “Cancellation Request”. We shall handle it from there. The Refund rules for cancellation have been provided above.
What happens if I do not cancel my booking and also fail to turn up on the arrival date?
This is a “no show” situation and in this case no refund will be made the customer.
- Washing and drying of clothes inside the dorms or the common lounge is not allowed.
- We expect our guests to be considerate towards fellow hostellers and neighbours as well, thus playing of loud music after 10:00 PM is prohibited. Quiet time for sleeping is from 11:30 PM to 7:00 AM.
- Guests will be provided with personal safety lockers to keep their belongings, however the management will not be responsible in case of any thefts or misplaced items.
- Any guest who is found to be damaging the walls/interiors, furniture or other fittings in the hostel will be required to pay damages of up to Rs. 5000 and will be asked to vacate the premises immediately.
- Please avoid keeping personal belongings in the common bathrooms.
- Do not throw toilet paper/female hygiene products in the toilets so as to avoid clogging on drains.
- Visitors of guests will not be allowed to stay in the Hostel overnight.